The position is opened in Russian design company which provides engineering support for international Oil & Gas project Sakhalin-2.
In Sakhalin Island the Company provides engineering solutions for maintenance and upgrading of onshore (terminals, reservoir bases, pipelines, factories) and offshore objects (subsea pipelines, terminal platforms) for Sakhalin-2 project (Client: Sakhalin Energy Investment Company).
The Senior Mechanical Engineer delivers mechanical engineering work scope.
- Prepare and co-ordinate mechanical engineering deliverables including Scope of Work, Specifications, Data Sheets, Requisitions and Technical Reports;
- Review and comment upon supplier documentation and assist with any subsequent inspection and testing;
- Maintain suitable records of project correspondence and completed work for both reference and auditing purposes;
- Participate in any project safety and/or design reviews as necessary;
- Liaise with the Client’s Engineering, Operations and Maintenance staff as required to ensure a consistent approach to project completion;
- Promote safe behavior at all times.
- Liaise with other disciplines during all stages of design development, procurement and construction;
- Provide technical support to site in terms of material inspection, Factory Acceptance Testing, etc;
- Ensure that the overall project is delivered to meet the asset operational needs;
- Ensure that all work is completed without compromise to quality and is delivered according to the project schedule.
- Degree in mechanical engineering (Higher education diploma);
- 5 + years of experience in mechanical engineering environment in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Strong design skills in mechanical engineering for static and rotating equipment;
- Knowledge of both static and rotating equipment design and analysis;
- Practical knowledge of the typical software packages that are used for static and rotating equipment design and selection;
- HAZOP, HAZID and SIL Rating trainings;
- Experience of solving cost/time/resource issues;
- knowledge of current Russian and international HSE, QC and legislative requirements, codes and standards;
- Practice of liaison with other disciplines on design, procurement, construction, fabrication and commissioning issues;
- Good knowledge of English language (successful candidate should be able to pass interview in English).
- Permanent office work in Yuzno-Sakhalinsk (relocation required);
- 40 hrs per week;
- Relocation package (flight to Sakhalin candidate + family, housing);
- Social benefits:
- voluntary health insurance (employee + children);
- GYM visits compensation (50% of monthly fee);
- annual vacation within 44 calendar days;
- annual travel vacation compensation.
- Approximate salary: MIN 150 000 Rubles per month gross, also the company is ready to consider Candidate’s salary expectations depending on professional experience and matching of required qualifications.
Старший инженер проектировщик систем электрики и КИПиА
DescriptionВакансия Старший инженер проектировщик систем электрики и КИПиА открыта в Южно-Сахалинском офисе международной компании, которая специализируется на комплексной реализации крупных промышленных проектов (EPC).
Старший инженер-проектировщик опор трубопроводов
DescriptionВакансия Старший инженер-проектировщик опор трубопроводов открыта в Южно-Сахалинском офисе международной компании, которая специализируется на комплексной реализации крупных промышленных проектов (EPC).
DescriptionThe position is opened in a large international oil & gas company which provides engineering support for oil & gas projects in the World.
Инженер проектировщик систем электрики и КИПиА
DescriptionВакансия открыта в Южно-Сахалинском офисе проектной (инжиниринговой) компании, которая специализируется на комплексной реализации крупных промышленных проектов (EPC)
Senior Mechanical Engineer
DescriptionThe position is opened in Russian design company which provides engineering support for international Oil & Gas project Sakhalin-2.